【Culture.文化】IT TAKES HOW YOU MEAN IT!



Since African Footprint International appointed me to teach their guest student from Denmark for one month. I never shook off my head but i took it as my responsibility to impact what i have for them. It had taken only one for this people to dance and drum very well, which seems to be magic for everyone around me.

But i think it is not me but it how the student themselves meant to learn, which makes it very easy to impact into them what i have. They had been able to master five dance within a month then there is hope for everyone to achieve everything we desire in life at anytime we wish to have.

BE SERIOUS AND NEVER JOKE WITH WHAT YOU WANT TO ACHIEVE. It is just behind the door!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

【About US.關於我們】PROFILE OF THE ARTISTIC DIRECTOR AND FOUNDER OF UNITY DRUM THEATER.

【Culture.文化】POWER (Unity Drum, in Cape Coast, Ghana)

MBEN ESSOUN (SEVEN HORNS)